Front Desk Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a premium barbershop located around Lavington/ Kileleshwa area that provides professional grooming services to its esteemed clients. From haircuts to massages, pedicures to facials. They are looking for a Female Front desk Manager to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
- Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Booking and confirming appointments via phone and email
- Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
- Offering beverages and chatting with clients who are in the waiting area
- Welcoming walk-ins, answering questions about services and scheduling appointments based on availability
- Informing clients about new services and discounts
- Cross-selling services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
- Updating client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Managing the call center
- Maintaining a tidy reception area
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
- Managing staff and keeping records of timings and conduct
- Reporting directly to the owner
- Diploma in a business related course.
- Proven work experience as a Barbershop/Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
- An ability to remain firm in the face of staff tensions
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “FRONT DESK MANAGER” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.