Primary function for this position is to handle customer service operations.
- Operating the telephone switchboard and transferring telephone calls to intended recipients after screening them properly
- Responding to inquiries aimed at hospital services and procedures
- Arrange for appropriate emergency services by calling relevant medical staff members
- Answer queries pertaining to admitted patients by following strict confidentiality protocols
- Perform other secretarial duties.
- Diploma in Communication (or Health Records Information) or any relevant roles.
- Good communication skills with outstanding presentation and confidence.
- Conversant with Hospital operations including Medical Insurance billing, Smart systems and NHIF.
- At least one (1) year working experience in a busy hospital set up or secretarial role.
How to Apply
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details