Twiga Foods is looking to hire Front Line Managers who will be responsible for ensuring that their team meet targets, safeguarding all depot assets, leading and managing teams. Twiga is built around a simple notion – if you have efficient logistics, you can build a marketplace that pays farmers more and delivers to vendors quality produce at a lower price.
The right candidate should be self-motivated, proactive & solution oriented. The candidate will drive performance in their assigned area, be accountable for output and be a strategic thinker.
This role reports to the Regional Manager with key responsibilities as follows:
- Achieving targets: By ensuring that all routes operating from the appointed depot/to the aggregation points are receiving/visiting the optimum number of vendors, continuously increasing drop size as well as increasing the number of vendors served in their routes.
- Team Management: Providing leadership and guidance to the team of sales representatives/delivery partners, ensuring that they understand what their sales/deliver targets are, how to go about achieving that and the expected reward. In addition, disciplining those in the team who are not conducting themselves as per Twiga Foods guidelines.
- Asset Management: Responsible for maintaining: delivery vehicles, depot premises, mobile handsets, crates and any other assets as may be allocated to his/her depot or collection points.
- Business Development: As an authority on his area, advise the business on the fastest route to market expansion as well as any operational changes that would positively impact sales in his/her area.
- Relationship Management: Ensuring that vendors in his/her area served by Twiga Foods are satisfied by the quality of fresh fruits and vegetables we offer as well as the Twiga Foods delivery service. This is to be achieved by routinely visiting routes in his/her area to get a pulse of vendor satisfaction levels and addressing any issues that may arise.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in route to market penetration.
- Experience in scaling up operations and business markets
- Experience establishing discipline, planning and operational routines to drive performance
- Experience translating KPIs to teams to get buy in and results
- Supervisory/team management experience – led a team of 5+ people
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Proficiency in all applications of Microsoft office suite.
How To Apply
Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 27th January 2019. We respond to all applications however, only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.