KISE/Advert/HR/2/2019: Job Group ‘K’ (1 year Contract)
Area of Specialization
- Visual impairment (1 Post)
- Autism (1 post)
- Physical and Multiple Disability (1post)
- Hearing Impairment (1 post)
Basic Salary Ksh 35,400.00.
- Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Bachelors of Education (SNE)
- 5 years experience in Assessment Centre
- At least 3 years teaching experience in area of children with special needs.
- Training on the following areas: Functional Assessment, audiology, vision therapy, basic physiotherapy, basic occupational Therapy and Information Communication Technology will be an added advantage
Experienced SNE practitioners are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Institute website www.kise.ac.ke/job-application-form.
Applicants should complete the online application form, attaching academic and professional certificates, and an application letter addressed to Director, Kenya Institute of Special Education, P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form. It is an offence to include false or incorrect information in the application.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should reach the Director on or before 4.00 p.m., 13th March 2019