Senior Fund Investment Officer Jobs, Commerce Jobs, CPA Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Job Ref: MN 7843
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Fund Investment the incumbent will provide support to the departmental head in providing Support to the Fund Investment Function.
- Assisting in managing the fund’s investments and ensuring that the fund’s strategy is aligned with its goals;
- Ensuring that the Fund operates in accordance with regulations outlined in the relevant Act, and by other authorities;
- Identifying Fund investment opportunities with the highest return to ensure growth
- Analysing daily investment activities;
- Preparing weekly investment proposals;
- Maintaining a register for Investments;
- Reconciling weekly CDS account to the investment register;
- Implementing the investment Committee decisions;
- Monitoring of investment redemptions and interest maturities;
- Preparing investment reports;
- Participating in the preparing Management accounts and reports
- Participating in preparing of external audit schedules and reports
- Participating in Corporation’s Budgeting process
- Participating and responding to audit queries
- Ensuring proper and efficient fund management
- Participating in corporation’s Financial reporting
- Performing journal entries as per established and statutory accounting standards.
- Four (4) years relevant work experience, three of which must be in investment/portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or related field
- CPA (K) Qualification
- Membership of good standing with ICPAK/ACCA
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- ICT Skills
- Judgement skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Report Writing skills
- Organizational skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.