General Technician Job at Human Talent Recruit
Our client who owns group of hotels in the Middle East is looking to hire Electrical supervisors, Electricians, Plumbers and General Technicians.
Roles for the General Technician Job
- Carryout all duties that are necessary in resolving reactionary activities, and report the need for further maintenance and safety to supervising staff
- Ensure the proper use of all tools in the workshop for cutting, bending and welding of equipment
- Carryout detailed evaluation of workshop equipment to ensure that they are in good condition for proper functioning
- Assist less skilled workers in different phases of building, construction and general maintenance and review works performed by them to ensure that they are in good condition
- Carryout repairs on ceilings, floors and walls by combining plaster of spackle and painting
- Take out damaged sheets and replace them with sheet rock and finishing seams
- Inspect equipment such as refrigerators and air conditioners from time to time for proper cleaning, speed, temperature and adequate lubrication
- Ensure proper repair and finishing of doors, desks, tables, chairs and other furniture in
- Successful Applicants Will Be Entitled To The Following Benefits
- Ticket Provided By the Company.
- Accommodation Provided By The Company
- Visa Provided By The Company.
General Technician Job Requirements
- Must Have Valid Passport.
- Must Be Free Of Criminal Record.
- Must Be Between Ages 22-35.
- Must Have At Least 2-5 Years Of Experience In The Similar Flied.
- Those with hotel related experience will have added advantage.
How to Apply
NB: Those interested must attaché full official photo on their CVS and travel passport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those who strictly meet the above requirements should send their updated CVS to: