Global Tech Analyst Associate Jobs, ICT Jobs, Nova Pioneer Jobs
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Global Tech Analyst Associate based in Kenya supporting our schools in Kenya and South Africa.This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
About Nova Pioneer
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration. Nova Pioneer currently has 10 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com.
- Participating in research, scoping and requirements gathering for new tech systems.
- Supporting the implementation, roll out and training on tech solutions.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Maintaining data integrity and security of all our tech systems.
- Developing, administrating, integrating and maintaining our core systems – Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle Netsuite.
- Developing tech documentation and helping to coordinate the development of internal processes and policies around the tech system.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,Statistics or Engineering.
- Working experience in functional and/or technical design of technology applications.
- Object Oriented programming experience e.g Python. Java,C/C++ etc.
- Strong written / communication skills.
How to Apply
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply here : https://novaacademies.applytojob.com/apply/xo4r4TyzqF/Global-Technology-Analyst-Associate
To apply, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
There are a series of stages in the Nova Pioneer interview process and candidates will be moved forward in the process depending on their success in the previous stage. The process is as follows:
- Phone interview: a short conversation to understand your skills and experience a little better.
- Practical demonstration of what you can do: you will complete a written task or a demonstration related to the role you are applying for. Teachers participate in a half-day selection day at one of our campuses as well as deliver a lesson to a class.
- In-person interviews: at this point you will visit one of our schools to meet the team and participate in a series of in-person interviews.
- Final interview: you’ll have a final conversation with the hiring manager before decisions are made.