GPS Installation Technician Jobs, Technical Jobs, H Young Jobs
H Young & Co (EA) is one of East Africa’s leading construction groups. For over 50 years H Young & Co (EA) Ltd has been building East Africa’s infrastructure in partnership with various international partners making it the contractor of choice in East Africa. With very wide expertise and experience in Civil, Mechanical & Structural Engineering, H Young has a track record in operating in all industries. The company applies its innovative and practical approach to both big and small projects.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated GPS Installation Technician to lead the dayto-day installation and service activities in local regions around the country. They will be reporting to the Field Manager and interact with the scheduling team.
- Responsible for the installation and repair of GPS Fleet Tracking /AVL /Telematics Equipment into company vehicles of all types.
- Responsible for the installation of electronic products (AVL, telematics, mobile electronics, communication equipment, and security/remote start/tracking equipment).
- Troubleshooting – Effectively diagnose/repair issues with electronic products (AVL, telematics, mobile electronics, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security/remote start/tracking equipment).
- Provide daily work updates and submit work sheets prior to the end of each day.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all assigned field inventory, company assigned equipment
- Outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
- Out-of-town travel required
- 2 years professional Electrical Automotive Experience
- 2+ years of GPS and fleet management installation experience.
- Highest degree of dependability and commitment
- Good IT literacy
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV to email@example.com clearly indicating GPS TECHNICIAN on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.