Our client is looking for a graduate trainee
- A graduate in an Engineering field preferably Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
- 2 year experience in the Engineering Field
- A Hands on Technical Approach to problem solving and solutions.
- Customer Focused to offer solutions and enhance customer satisfaction. Plans and Aligns to achieve goals.
- Tech Savvy –Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD and Design applications.
- Has a passion for Innovation and Creativity
- Team Player
- The six months Graduate Engineer Trainee program has been designed to build an all-round skilled Engineer in the operations.
- The first three months will be dedicated to training and understanding the corporate entity, the departments, the processes and the Standard operating procedures. An assessment will be conducted to assess the learning levels of all the trainees.
- The next three months will be dedicated to practice in a specific department where the trainee will have proven abilities to deliver. This will either be in Design, Production, Installation, Repair and Maintenance, Planning or Sales.
- Trainees who successfully complete the Graduate Engineer Training program will be confirmed and be appointed in the department that they will be working.
- The company expects you to grow further in your career, so you are welcome to ask for further responsibilities and training programme to get more skills.
- Assist in preparing, providing and performing technical presentations explaining products and services to clients and peers.
- Assist in identifying and conducting field visits and prospecting to penetrate assigned and new market segments.
- Support team leader in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations in technical knowledge and requirements.
- Share knowledge and ideas to contribute to new business lines and innovation within the Company.
- Gain customer confidence by explaining and demonstrating technical know-how and solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and conducting technical and engineering workshops.
- Assist in conducting site survey and assessments and share detailed engineering information with assigned team leader.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title graduate trainee.
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details