Graduate Trainee Jobs, NIS Kenya Jobs
- Prospective candidates must be aged between 22-31 years
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Be in possession of a degree from a recognized institution
- Must be a Kenyan citizen without a criminal record and is physically fit
How To Apply
In order to successfully submit your profile/Resume, follow the steps below:-
- If you already have an N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to log in page and update your Resume/Profile.
- If you don’t have N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to registration page, to create a new account. Thereafter you will receive your login detail in your email account.
- Note: To successfully create your profile the following documents are required as part of attachment:-
- National ID (Mandatory)
- Passport photo image (Mandatory)
- University/College/Tertiary education completion certificate(s)-(Mandatory)
- O-Level School completion certificate (Mandatory)
- O-Level School leaving certificate(Optional)