Graphic Design Internships, Graphic Design Jobs, Media Jobs, Internships In Kenya, Standard Media Group Jobs
The Standard Group is recognized as a leading multi-media house in Kenya with a key influence in matters of national and international interest. Our various media platforms include: The Standard newspaper, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, The Nairobian weekly newspaper, Think Outdoor (billboard advertising), Standard Digital, Farmers TV, KTN Burudani, Spice FM and Vybez Radio.
As part of our mandate to create learning opportunities, we are searching for young smart, vibrant, creative and ambitious graduates to join our Graphic Design desk as an intern.
Relevant graduate Diploma/Degree
Intermediate knowledge in ICT use & application
Should have art and design Background /(Education background)
Willingness and ability to learn and work in a fast paced environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent planning and organization skills.
Ability to work under pressure.
- One month relevant work experience
- Fluent In English and Swahili(both written and spoken)
- Learn and practice ORAD software’s & pipeline besides 3D studio Max & Adobe After Effects
- Engage & interact with hardware/human/software resources with the view of learning to practice
- Origination and ideation of designs for visual assets & illustrations according to various written briefs
- Originate and develop physical & virtual sets and on-air assets inline with the brief
- Troubleshoot, remedy and report on creations, illustrations and creative processes
- Communicate and interact productively with client departments
- Assist and support on various design/creative projects & products
How to Apply
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file: the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Education certificate : the official certificate for your highest education