Graphic Designer Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client offers great IT solutions & fleet management systems, with highly efficient parking management solutions and hand punch systems. They are looking to fill the position of a graphic designer.
- Creates visual concepts, using computer software or by hand
- Communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- At least a diploma in Graphics Design.
- Minimum experience 1 year
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as coral draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software such as illustrator and photoshop
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “GRAPHIC DESIGNER ” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.