Our client is a digital and press print house and are seeking an experienced graphic designer. An ideal candidate is someone with experience within large format printing environment and has good experience working with and operating digital printers. He/she must also have pre-press experience (imposition of jobs for plate making/printing).
He/she is a result oriented and self-driven individual, honest and enthusiastic a top and commendable verbal and written communication flare.
The candidate must be conversant with all adobe creative suite especially creative cloud, Microsoft suite including Microsoft publisher and CorelDraw.
- Operating Digital printer
- Imposition of jobs before printing
- Checking for overprints and color trapping and equally basic pre-press dos and don’ts
- Monitoring production so as to meet deadlines
- Ensuring operational excellence and meeting planned schedules
- Relevant degree or diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a busy design and print house
- At least 2 years technical experience working with design software and tools like CorelDraw.
- Must have Pre-press experience (imposition of jobs for plate making/printing)
How to apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so as reach us on or before 31st January 2019. Clearly quote “GRAPHIC DESIGNER” on your email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.