Graphics Designer Job at Churchblaze Group
Graphics Designer Job Responsibilities
- Meet with ICT manager to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients and the company on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the ICT manager
- Incorporate changes recommended by the company into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Graphics Designer Job
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Possess good customer service skills
- Attentive to detail
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details