Gym Administrator Job at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Gym Administrator position for one of our clients.
Gym Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Supervision of gym staff- instructors and cleaners
- First point of contact for gym
- Managing client fitness programs which are developed by the instructors
- Managing gym
- Design and promote activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue.
- Advertise and promote the gym to increase
- Maintain high levels of customer care, with a particular focus on avoiding loss of existing
- Enhancing profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programmes
- Keeping statistical and financial records for the gym
- Managing the maintenance program for fitness equipment
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Maintaining customer service standards
- Prepare and implement staff training program
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and
Requirements for the Gym Administrator Job
- Bachelor Of Science (Recreation And Sports Management) or equivalent
Candidates must be physically fit and should possess sound customer service, business, management, sales and marketing skills. Good problem solving, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are also essential. First aid qualifications are beneficial.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Gym Administrator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.