Gynecologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group (Q)
Salary (Kshs 97,320 – 130,420)
Other allowances as per SRC guidelines.
- Provide health care related to gynaecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of validated clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynaecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynaecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynaecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynaecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as that pharmacy stock level are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff, the management.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Master’s degree in the areas of specialization (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board. Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.