- Preparation of Financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting standards.
- Leadership over the month end reporting processes across the Group.
- Group consolidation.
- Regulatory and external reporting
- Finance models- Impairment model, EIR models, Staff valuation.
- Leadership over the supplier payments process.
- Accuracy and completeness of the Fixed Assets register.
- Management of account payables operations.
- Scanning the regulatory environment for regulatory changes, preparing an impact analysis that provide insights for decision making.
- Delivering of financial reports to regulators, Group Board and Bank’s senior management.
- Embedding strong financial controls to ensure the integrity of the financial reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Qualifications in Accounting- CPAK, ACCA, are required.
- At least 10 years’ experience which should include 5 years’ experience in Financial Control and Financial Performance Management.
- Sound experience in Financial & Management reporting.
- Should have at least 6 years’ experience leading a team in a busy finance department, with good people management skills.
- Should have very good knowledge of the financial industry and commercial awareness.
- Should have experience with risk management and compliance.
- Experience in project management and relationship management is essential.
- Should have very good attention to detail.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 06th March 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.