Head Of Hospitality Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, Aga Khan Hospital Jobs
Vacancy No. AKHS/HOH/2019
Reporting to the Director Nursing Services, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating, administering and supervising the hospitality and support services at Aga Khan Heath Services Kisumu and its Cluster
- Develops and aligns strategies, initiatives, supporting infrastructure, and budgets that enable the department to achieve results that align with established quality imperatives to create and sustain operational excellence.
- Oversees department initiatives and operations, including team members, budget, and vendor management.
- Develop strategies for increasing the facilities’ operational efficiency, coordinate staff development activities and create productive working environments
- Participate in institution’s quality initiatives and review, develop and support the implementation of agreed quality standards and policies in hospitality department
- Monitor continuous improvement of department performance
- Design innovative approaches to ensure client/customer experience
- Degree in Business /Hotel Management or Related Course.
- Diploma in hotel management and relevant management experience may be considered.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae via email to the email address email@example.com quoting the reference number of the vacancy on the subject line on or before 25th June 2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”