Moko’s Head of Operations &
Moko’s products are made from “the good stuff”, and it’s always on-hand
• Manage and expand a network of the best suppliers in Kenya and around the world – for factory raw materials and contract manufactured furniture products.
• Define and implement quality standards and controls to ensure we receive the top-quality materials and products every time.
• Level-up our inventory management, making stock outs a thing of the past.
• Ensure a scalable, diverse supply base which delivers increasing volumes as we continue to grow.
Make WOW deliveries at scale every time
• Manage and grow our consumer and B2B distribution operations to efficiently deliver every order on time – from 800 to 7,000 home deliveries per month within the next two years.
• Make home deliveries – a major touch point with our customers – a smiley Moko experience.
• Run one of the most efficient delivery operations East Africa has ever seen – operating within cost per unit volume and cost per product targets.
Keep & secure a happy home for Moko
• Ensure strong systems and SOPs are in place for all inventory movements – every warehouse passes regular stock audits with flying colours.
• Coordinate environment, health and safety initiatives across the company, ensuring high standards are adhered to in order to achieve a safe work environment.
• Ensure strong facility management and security protocols in place throughout our warehouse and factory facilities.
Lead like a Moko-er
• Serve on our Senior Leadership Team, setting organization-wide strategy and coordinating with other functional leads.
• Invest in coaching and development of your team, growing their capacity and raising up the next generation of Moko leaders.
• Maintain a high-performance culture, setting ambitious targets and rewarding outstanding accomplishment.
• Build an environment which is direct and honest, encourages initiative and puts our customers’ smiles first.
• You have deep experience in supply chain and distribution, including international procurement.
• You are a strong leader, with experience leading a team of 30+ individuals through a period of growth or change.
• You have a proven track record of motivating and developing your direct reports toward outstanding results.
• You have experience developing and implementing operational systems within an organization, and value the structure and predictability they bring.
• You have a track record of nurturing strong relationships with suppliers and internal ‘customers’.
• You are eager to take responsibility for a key function at a senior leadership level and energized to build an extraordinary Home + Living brand.
• You possess a strong analytical toolkit and instill data-driven decision-making within your team