We wish to fill the position which has arisen within the Tourism Department of La Pieve Ltd. All addressees are hereby asked to display this advertisement prominently on their notice boards as to attract maximum publicity;
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, travel agents or direct clients.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Ensuring Proforma invoice and confirmation letters are done promptly and correctly.
- Make reservations and follow up on payment.
- Enter Guest details into our software and maintain client files
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate, costs and accommodations available
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to clients, managers, and fellow employees.
- Answering all Phone calls promptly.
- O Level Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems,
- Fluency in English and Eloquent.
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Tourism industry experience will be considered as an added advantage
- Must speak, read. Write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visit the hotel.
How to Apply
Those who meet these qualifications should submit their applications together with detailed CV and supporting documents to the Tourism/Administration Manager La Pieve limited to reach them on or before 23rd January 2019.
This advertisement is open to external candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LA PIEVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
P.O Box 209 – 20117
NO: + 254 722200596, 0707645630/1