Head of Strategic Partnerships & External Relations Jobs, ANU Jobs
Responsible for identifying and developing new strategic partnerships with potential partners for the university and lead the student academic exchange program.
- Identify and prioritize potential partners based on strategic fit, speed of implementation, and growth opportunity
- Assess viability of partnerships including overseeing all necessary economic assessment, financial valuation, and other supporting analyses for specific opportunities
- Manage contract development and negotiations to secure mutually beneficial arrangements that provide an opportunity for long-term growth
- Ensure measurement and tracking systems are in place to gauge new opportunity effectiveness by preparing dashboards and other communication tools; and lead crossfunctional forums to provide regular updates and performance reviews.
- Lead collaboration efforts with identified partners for the University
- Work with the Deans of Schools, Dean of Students and Academic Registrar to execute the student academic exchange program
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
Work experience required
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organising and time management skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Time flexibility
How To Apply
Applications giving full details of age, marital status, education and professional qualifications, experience, current post, salary and other financial benefits, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, transcripts, the names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer) should be addressed to: –
The Vice Chancellor
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200
Applications should reach the office not later than 8th November, 2019. Applications could also be dropped at the Vice Chancellor’s Office at the Ongata Rongai Campus. Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Africa Nazarene University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.