Headteacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Jobs In Meru
Our Client a school in Meru is currently looking to hire a Headteacher
They are looking for a Head Teacher to coordinate school activities for smooth running and lead a team of teachers to bring out the best in their children.
Will include and not limited to
- Leading a team of teachers to ensure the very best planning, teaching, and learning is taking place for all our students.
- Empower and inspire staff and children to be the best they can be.
- Sustain and accelerate progress in raising standards of teaching and learning.
- Drive the development of CBC learning that both engages and challenges children while also having thorough knowledge of the 8-4-4 system
- Develop and widen parental involvement.
- Manage and ensure proper delivery of duties by the support staff
- Create conducive working environment between the school and the parents and handle all parent issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee planning, execution and analysis of intervention programs targeted at needs of diverse academic sub-groups, whether remedial or enrichment.
- Representing the school in Interactions with government officials and any Public functions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Education.
- A Master’s or Higher Diploma in Education will be an added advantage.
- A deep understanding of the current literature regarding teaching and learning.
- A proven track record of success as a teacher and coordinator.
- A proven record of 2-5 years of experience in a successful school.
- Strategic awareness and the ability to think creatively.
- People management skills coupled with the ability to act as a coach to team members.
- A high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the Competency based curriculum.
- Experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
- He/she must have relevant teaching experience in a primary school.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated skills in management with ability to build strong and highly motivated teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
Skills and Competencies Leadership skills
- Team work, team development and ability to hold people accountable
- Initiative and creativity Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation Planning and organizing
- Good relationship skills
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org