- Diploma/Certificate in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution and
- Nurses with renal, theatre, and ICU certificate are encouraged to apply.
This will be entry point into the Nursing Officers cadre work at this level will be limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer. Specifically duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Provide health care services,
- Supervision of dispensaries and health centre, or at in outpatient department or in a ward in a hospital assess and appropriately respond to the needs of patients with regard to nursing services,
- Keep records of drugs and other supplies, guide, supervise and counsel staff performing routine clinical duties.
How to Apply