Job Group ‘H’
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- Registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents;
- Preparing clinics;
- Updating bed bureau;
- Editing of patient case records;
- Gathering data from different sources;
- Capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining record safety and confidentiality;
- Storing and retrieving medical records;
- Balancing daily bed returns; creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patient master index; directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and specialty clinic;
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the international classification of diseases and procedures in medicine;
- Preparing health records and reports.
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Fill in the online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.