Herdsman/Watchman Job at South Eastern Kenya University
South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) has vacancies in the Kitui County–SEKU Livestock Improvement Programme (KCSLIP):
Responsibilities for the Herdsman/Watchman Job
Reporting to the Assistant Farm Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for grazing and taking care of animals in the livestock farm under Kitui County –SEKU Livestock Improvement Programme (KCSLIP). As a herdsman/watchman in charge of the Farm, the incumbent will be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Grazing and taking care of animals in the farm.
- Watering of the animals in the farm
- Reporting and animals incidence to Assistant Farm Manager
- To transport milk to the required collection points.
- Provide general support for the farm
Herdsman/Watchman Job Requirements
- KCSE grade D+ and above or its equivalent qualification.
- Three (3) years’ experience of dealing with animals.
- Must be committed, interested and available to attend to animals in the farm.
- Must be familiar with animal activities.
How to Apply
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy- Vice-Chancellor Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday 28th September, 2018.
The KCSLIP is an equal opportunity employer