Horticultural Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Frank Management Jobs
Our client a Horticulture Company that farms, process and package fruits and vegetables is seeking to fill the role of a Senior Sales Representative.
- Achieve Sales Targets for the business by building long term brand equity .
- Continuously Seek and Identify and generate new ideas
- Demonstrates a true passion for customer service by p
- Develop Strong customer relationship.
- Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
- Effectively manage Accounts Receivables as per agreed terms in order to meet order-to-cash cycle targets
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development
- Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets.
- Monitor ad regulate pricing of fresh produce on daily basis
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional new varieties after screening.
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible;
- Degree/ Diploma in relevant Field
- 5 years’ experience in fresh produce, food processing and packing with 3 years’ experience in managing sales in a fast paced perishable goods environment
- Good understanding of Route to Market for different channels/customers and ability to effectively serve the consumer needs
How to Apply
Qualified Interested candidates to send in their applications via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org all applications should be received on/before 26th April 2019