Hotel Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the Hospitality industry is currently looking to hire an Accountant to be based in Nairobi.
Reporting to Corporate Finance Office.
- Responsible for maintenance of books of accounts of the company, preparation of bank reconciliation / monthly Trial Balance / annual budget and variances analysis / management information reports.
- Finalization of accounts, liaise with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
- Monitor day to day working of accounts department.
- Motivate and manage support staff in the Department.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensures compliance with government and corporate policies regulations and laws
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs and reconciles
- Responsible for verification of income auditing, receivables & debtors reconciliation
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Responsible for all taxes obligations.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Degree in Commerce(Accounting) or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in trading or manufacturing set up in
- Proficiency in accounting systems, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Should also be dynamic and a team player
- Analytical skills and hotel controls
- Leadership skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org