Hotel Front Office Shift Leader Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Hotel Management Jobs, Jobs in Kisumu, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a Four Star Hotel and is looking to hire for a position of a Hotel Front Office Shift Leader. The role is based in Kisumu and the successful person should either be based in Kisumu or willing to relocate.
- Act as a role model, providing leadership and coaching on an ongoing basis to the front office team.
- Responsible for the correct implementation of Employee, Customer and Visitor Safety according to company policy, procedures and standards.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to perform their duties safely.
- Manage shifts in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximizing and achieve customer, people, sales, operating efficiency and profit objectives and targets.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each shift under their control to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Assist in training and development of team members to meet the standards of performance required.
- Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required. Assist in identifying and developing talent for the restaurant and brand.
- Participate in team appraisals
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality/hotel management or related.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity within a 3 or 4 star hotel establishment
- Good team leadership skills
- Highly organized and able to effectively prioritize
- Cheerful and helpful personality with strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Good professional appearance, grooming,
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Kiswahili
- Competence in using computer and POS System
How to Apply
If you feel that you’re cut for this role, send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “FRONT OFFICE SHIFT LEADER – KISUMU” in your email subject line. Applications closes on 20th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.