Nature of Job: Full time
Our client a 3* hotel in Nairobi is looking for a committed manager with excellent leadership skills to manage the hotel and introduce modern systems of operations.
- The hotel manager provides overall leadership, guidance, and direction to the hotel management team as it strives to provide the highest quality in standards and services.
- In addition, this individual acts as the main liaison between the client and hotel staff.
- The hotel manager also ensures that hotel and client financial obligations are met.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- A minimum of four years’ experience in hotel or hospitality industry as a hotel manager.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in hospitality, Food and Beverage, Business Management or other related field.
Core competencies: Communication, Management skills, Planning and reporting skills
How to Apply
Apply with CV to email@example.com stating your skills, qualifications and experience.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.