Plumber Job at Human Talent Recruit
Our client who owns group of hotels in the Middle East is looking to hire Electrical supervisors, Electricians, Plumbers and General Technicians.
Roles for the Plumber Job
- Maintain and repair damaged dish washers, broken pipes, and clogged drains
- Install underground sanitary, drainage, and water supply piping systems
- Set up systems for the supply of oxygen and other medical gas in hospitals and health facilities
- Assist pipefitters in the layout, assembly, and installation of pipe fixtures for water and air systems
- Cut pipes and transport to construction locations where they are required
- Utilize hand tools in fitting of valves, couplings and components for tanks, pumps or other plumbing system
- Select and oversee the procurement of construction materials and equipment
- Dig trenches/install pipes and piping fixtures for water or sewage systems
- Fill pipes with resin or sand to prevent distortion and ensure they are steady during installation
- Immerse pipes in chemical solutions such as bleach and dispersants to remove oil, dirt, and scale
- Mount hangers and brackets on walls to provide support for pipes
- Ensure compliance with building codes and set safety standards
- Measure, cut, thread, and assemble pipes to required angles using measurement tools
- Inspect plumbing systems to identify issues and initiate repairs
- Liaise with contractors, pipefitters, and other construction workers to ensure an effective plumbing system.
How to Apply
NB: Those interested must attaché full official photo on their CVS and travel passport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Those who strictly meet the above requirements should send their updated CVS to: