The of this position is to provide HR related functions to one of our clients. This is an urgent position.
- Manage all the HR related functions for our client.
- Payroll management
- Manage safety & health programmes
- Handle discipline issues
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive
- Handle industrial relations concerns
- Allocating assignments to employees
- Handle grievances
- Reward Management
- Training and Development and
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in a busy management consulting environment is highly preferred
- Diploma qualification in Human Resource Management
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting your expected salary by 31ST March 2018 and clearly indicate the job title i.e. HR Account Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted