HR & Admin Assistant Jobs, HR Jobs, Administration Jobs, Kabete National Polytechnic Jobs
Job Group J
This position will provide assistance in supervision of staff in the various administrative support areas and promote staff welfare.
- Provide assistance in the implementation of Human Resource Management and Administrative policies
- Coordinate office services in the Polytechnic to ensure operations run smoothly
- Assist in supervision of administrative service areas including catering, boarding, secretaries and transport to ensure operation in the Polytechnic are carried out smoothly.
- Draft letters for review approval and validation by the Human Resources Officer.
- Record data for each employee which include information on absences, supervisory reports on performance to ensure accurate data is maintained.
- Gather and compile all information relating to training needs from all departments to facilitate proper planning of training programmes.
- Check and process transport accounts for payment purposes
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Served in a similar for at least 3 years
- Relevant computer packages
- Minimum grade of C+ plain in KCSE
- IHRM membership
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
All Applications should include a cover letter, CV, Copies Certificates and Testimonials to be addressed to:
The Chief Principal,
Kabete National Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 29010-00625,
All applications should be received by 11th June 2019.
KNP is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.