HR & Admin Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a fast growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike. They seek to hire an organized and motivated HR & Admin Officer who will be tasked with streamlining the organization’s HR functions in addition to offering administrative support.
Title: HR & Admin Officer
Industry: Transport & Logistics
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation
- Co-ordinate closely with management to anticipate the need for additional manpower resources
- Ensures performance management and staff development by addressing training and development goals for all staff are achieved
- Custodian of all HR policies and procedures, enforce implementation and adherence while recommending revisions and improvements
- Ensures staff files, employment contracts, job descriptions, and all other individual staff documentation are kept up to date.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labour laws hence minimizing HR and compliance risks
- Help to build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to the finance department in liaison with the HRM.
- Manage the office administration requirements such as office maintenance, vehicle maintenance, office environment and logistics, operational procurement requirements among others
- Day-to-day management of departmental staff to ensure delivery of assignments, tasks ongoing development feedback
- Act as the Assistant to the HR Director.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and preparation of admin reports as required
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Conversant with the labour laws in Kenya and up to date with HR best practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for building teams, finding talent, building relationships and tackling challenging people-related issues.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills combined with a sense of initiative, urgency and integrity
How to Apply