Manager – HR & Administration Job at Anti-Counterfeit Agency
Job Reference: ACA/MHRA/3
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 154,439
The Anti-Counterfeit Agency was established under the Anti-Counterfeit Act 2008 as a State Corporation with the mandates to enlighten and inform the public on matters relating to counterfeiting, combat counterfeiting, trade and other dealings in counterfeit goods, devise and promote training programs to combat counterfeiting and co-ordinate with national, regional or international organizations involved in combating counterfeiting.
HR & Administration Manager Job Responsibilities
The Manager, Human Resource and Administration and is responsible to the Deputy Director Corporate Services for:-
- Supervising all staff in the division;
- Developing and reviewing on a continuous basis the training policies for staff to ensure relevance and adherence to the laid down official policies and guidelines;
- Coordinating recruitments, appointments and promotions exercises;
- Upholding staff discipline and secretary to the disciplinary committee
- Establishing and maintaining a registry for proper storage of the Agency’s documentation and files;
- Formulating and reviewing on continuous basis terms and conditions of service;
- Establishing and ensure proper management staff retirement benefits Scheme;
- Developing and implementing an effective and transparent performance management policy;
- Coordinating staff performance appraisals;
- Developing and implementing succession plans;
- Coordinating transport activities for the Agency both internal and overseas;
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Requirements for the HR & Administration Manager Job
For appointment to the grade of Manager, Human Resource and Administration a person must have:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel/Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Sciences (Sociology, Economics, Public/Business Administration, Commerce) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- at least ten (10) years working experience, five (5) of which must have been at a managerial level in Human Resource and Administration;
- Membership of IHRM professional body in good standing;
- Strategic leadership course not lasting less than four (4) weeks;
- Must have a valid practicing certificate from Institute of Human Resource Management.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 47771-00100