HR Internships, HR Jobs, Internships in Kenya, Colnet Limited Jobs,
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kick starting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Experience as a Staff Assistantor similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CV to email@example.com