HR Management Director Jobs, HR Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
Advert Number: KCPSB/ 2019/18
Note: An officer at this level will be responsible to the Chief Officer Public Service Management for overall human resource management functions in the County Public Service.
- Advising the Chief Officer Public Service Management on all matters pertaining to human resource management in the County Public Service.
- Providing guidance on the overall Governance policy direction on Human Resource Management.
- Liaising closely with the Public Service Board on human resource management issues.
- Issuing administrative guidelines on the interpretation and implementation of Labour laws and other human resource related statutes and their relation with the County Public Service.
- Initiate the development of human resource management policy.
- Co-coordinating policy monitoring and evaluation.
- Advising on collective bargaining and negotiation agreement with trade unions.
- Providing guidance on performance management.
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director of Human Resource Management or in a comparable and relevant position in the public sector for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources/Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations/Public or Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrate high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of human resource and a thorough understanding of relevant emerging practices/techniques; and
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of national goals, policies and development objectives, and ability to transform them into Human Resource Management policies and programmes.
- Must be a member of institute of human resource management (IHRM).
How to Apply