The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
Implement the whole spectrum of Human Resource Operations including Talent resourcing, planning and development, Compensation and benefits Management, Performance management. The incumbent will also monitor compliance to HR regulatory requirements of all personnel and participate in the institutional quality agenda.
- Employee Relations.
- Talent Management.
- Expatriate Employees Management.
- HR Metrics and Analytics.
- Oversight of HRIMS.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management (Master Degree in Human Resource Management would be an added advantage).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources management.
- Over 5 years’ experience in HR roles in comparable institutions.
- Member of a recognized professional HR body.
Skill And Competencies
- Strong capability in policy in administration, operations and execution.
- Well organized with clear leadership and management skills
- Train of Trainers.
- Problem solving with clear judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Conversant with HR business partnership approach.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
- Ability to effectively coordinate change management initiatives.
- Ability to build a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2019.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.