HR Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Co-operative Bank Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi
The HR Manager will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resource Function for the Sacco. REF NO.KHSHRM/2019
- Documentation and management of all staff records and ensuring they are complete and up to date
- Ensure staff conduct and discipline is maintained at all branches in liaison with the branch managers through fast conclusion of staff disciplinary cases in collaboration with the CEO.
- Implementation and interpretation of the staff policies and terms and conditions of service to the CEO and Board.
- Human Resource Planning for all staff to ensure that all staff are optimally utilized
- Co-ordinate staff Recruitment & Selection, Orientation & Placement to respective department and branches
- Staff Training & Development through conducting staff training needs assessment, recommending relevant training for all staff
- Staff Performance Management through implementation of the current performance management system and Performance Appraisals
- Enhance staff Motivation , Communication, Welfare and Safety & Health
- Co-ordinate and advice the CEO and the board on best available options when matters Industrial Relations arise
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in HRM from recognized University Arts or its equivalent from a recognized university and a Higher Diploma in HR or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in the grade of HR Manager or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations.
- Membership in IHRM will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 30-40 years of age
- Strong character -constantly reminding moral and ethical obligations to employees.
- Mediator: Playing the role of a peacemaker during disputes, conflicts between staff members.
- Problem Solver: Solving problems of overall human resource management and longterm organizational planning.
- Change Agent: Introducing and implementing institutional changes and installing organizational development programs in regard to HR matters
- Management of Manpower Resources: Broadly concerned with leadership both in the group and individual relationships and labour-management relations.
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor HR Policies and Procedures.
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Team player with good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in performance management and reporting
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
How to Apply