Chief Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, REA Jobs
REA 5 (1 Post)
- Monitoring and coordinating implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations;
- Developing and institutionalizing performance appraisal process;
- Maintaining professional human resource management standards;
- Advising on career development and review of Career Progression Guidelines;
- Advising on staff disciplinary process;
- Coordinating industrial relations and staff welfare;
- Administration of payroll and staff complement;
- Coordinating training and development of Staff;
- Appointment, Deployment/transfer of staff;
- Coordinating staff medical Scheme and Pension;
- Overseeing budgeting, allocation and optimal utilization of training resources and opportunities;
- Reviewing of terms and conditions of service and providing employees counselling services;
- Ensuring compliance with all the statutory and regulatory requirements relating to Human Resource and Administration; and
- Managing and developing staff.
- Have served in the grade of Senior Human Resource Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other social science
- Post Graduate Diploma in human resource management
- Have Certificate in Strategic Leadership lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Have full membership of a professional body in the Human Resource field;
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional competence as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.