Administrative Principal Job at Human Asset
Our Client, a private primary school, located between Mai Mahiu and Naivasha is looking for an aggressive, performance-driven Administrative Principal. This person will provide overall leadership in the Academic Department including administration and budgeting for education needs. The candidate selected for this role will lead, develop and manage the financial, administrative and personnel-related operations at the school to ensure the correct implementation of the Academy policies, procedures and regulations.
The preferred Candidate Must have
- A degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proficiency in IT
- 10 years’ experience in Education
- He/She should be a mature and honest Christian with a track record of service
- Outstanding communication with people’s skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of applicable legal rules and guidelines
- Registration with TSC is also mandatory
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating the position that you are interested in, your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 7th January, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.