Human Resource Generalist Jobs, HR Jobs, Administrative Jobs, Administration Jobs, Ideon Jobs
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource & Recruitment, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering leaves and use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. You’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
- Facilitate various HR forums geared towards enhancing employee relations;
- Provide HR support services to employees
- Compile payroll data and share with payroll specialist by 10th of every month
- Prepare and maintain employee files in both hard and soft copy;
- Draft employee letters including contracts and termination letters;
- Maintain staff database and ensure HR operational processes run smoothly including benefits enrollment and termination;
- Assist in disciplinary issues including record keeping of the same;
- Assist in driving employee welfare program;
- Prepare and submit reports as and when required.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management;
- Member of IHRM;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Good knowledge of Kenya labour laws;
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in a HR generalist position with hands on experience using HRIS;
- Fluent written and verbal English and Kiswahili;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good report writing and analytical skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work;
- Good time-management skills; and
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
How To Apply:
Send applications to email@example.com by 21st September 2019