Virtual Human Resources Services Ltd www.virtualhr.co.ke is a human resource consulting firm with global expertise in providing cutting edge HR infrastructure support and solutions to private companies, NGOs, Parastatals and Government Institutions throughout the entire HR lifecycle.
We are urgently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team of professionals in the role of;
Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Business Partner, this position responsible for offering support to various projects being undertaken by the organization. The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment that will offer broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
- Degree in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution
- Prior experience in a busy HR department will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to manage in a reliable way multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, assertive and quick learner
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN” by Friday 5th April 2019 stating their daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.