Human Resource Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The Manager Human Resource shall report to the Deputy General Manager, Human Resource and Administration.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of relevant human resource management and development strategies, policies and procedures
- Monitoring and coordinating implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations
- Developing and institutionalizing performance management process
- Maintaining professional human resource management standards
- Advising on career development and review of Career Progression Guidelines
- Advising on staff disciplinary process
- Coordinating industrial / Labor relations and staff welfare;
- Administering of payroll and staff complement
- Coordinating training and development of Staff
- Coordinating appointment, Deployment/transfer of staff
- Coordinating staff medical Scheme and Pension
- Overseeing human resource planning
- Custodian of staff and other human resource records
- Ensuring the development and the implementation of the Corporate training plan and the evaluation of the same
- Overseeing budgeting, allocation and optimal utilization of training resources and opportunities
- Reviewing of terms and conditions of service and providing employees counselling services
- Ensuring compliance with all the statutory and regulatory requirements relating to Human Resource and Administration; and
- Any other duty as shall be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least eight (6) years of relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in senior managerial position
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Master’s degree in human resource management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Post Graduate Diploma in human resource management
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less four (4) weeks
- Have full membership of a professional body in the Human Resource field
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Computer skills
- People Management skills
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Planning and organizing skills
- Coordination skills
- Mentorship, coaching and leadership skills
- Counselling skills
- Report writing skills
- Communication skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.