Manager, Human Resource Services Job at National Hospital Insurance Fund
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Director Human Resources Management & Administration, the job holder will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating human resource management services within the Fund.
Key Responsibilities for the Manager, Human Resource Services Job
- Support the development and implementation of human resources strategic and operations plans ensuring alignment with best practice;
- Participate in review of HR policies and procedures and overseeing the enforcement of statutory regulations:
- Work with line management to build a sustainable positive workforce environment and culture within the Fund; and
- Develop and coordinate staff benefits and welfare programmes.
Manager, Human Resource Services Job Qualifications
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields; Human Resources Management, Business, Social Sciences, Economics, Organisation Development or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Masters Degree in any of the above, or related fields from a university recognised in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Possess a Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management and be a member in good standing of Institute of Human Resources Management Kenya, with valid practicing certificate, as stipulated in the Human Resource Management professional Act 2012; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than eight (8) years in human resources with three (3) years at managerial level in a busy HR function.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.