Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Human Resource Management Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Human Resource Officer.
The Human Resources (HR) Officer is responsible for providing customer focused, pragmatic and timely HR advice, support and consultancy services to managers and employees, in line with operational objectives and organizational policies and procedures.
- Recruitment – Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Employee & Labour Relations – Guide and advise management and employees, through all aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations, discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
- Staff wellness & Welfare – Implementation of company welfare programs and support via trainings, box-talks etc. and in light of company strategy and objectives, develop staff wellness programs to ensure staff are engaged
- HR Strategy – Proactively participate in development of the Annual HR Strategy and active implementation of the objectives set to achieve the company’s annual target.
- HR Administration – Provide management information reports relating to HR for example absence data, staff lists, payroll costs, etc. Work on requests for information, ensuring timely and accurate responses are provided.
- Performance Management – Ensure employee performance management is a continuous and regular face-to-face dialogue that strengthens employee-manager relationships and linking their performance to organizational objectives so that ultimately everyone is focused on the success of the business. This process will identify the company’s up and coming talent, clarify training needs, shape succession plans and help make objective compensation and internal staffing decisions
- Training & Development – Develop a clearly defined strategy and set of objectives that direct and drive all the decisions made especially for training decisions. Co-ordinate learning and development events for staff, as required, and participate in the delivery of events as relevant.
- Degree in Human Resource Management (HND in Human Resource Management).
- Professional Accreditation – IHRM.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR Officer/ HR Administrator role.
- Knowledge of Labour laws.
- Knowledge of operating activities of FMCG/ Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Systems added advantage. (Payroll, Time Attendance, Staff Database).
- Planning and Time Management.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com