Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Human Resource Officer
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a three-star Hotel. They seek to hire a highly competent, proactive, self-driven individual who is willing to work intimately with the management team to help define and refine programs that target, nurture, and improve our talent management and HR processes. H/She will oversee completion of key administrative HR processes, i.e. Leave Management, Payroll Administration, Training and Development, Employees Relations, to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementing and execution
- Coordinate recruitment and on boarding of staff
- Coordinate performance management process with the line managers
- Monitor staff engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Manage and coordinate overall HR strategy and tools
- Working closely with the management team to support HR annual plan and budget preparation
- Development, implementation and creating awareness to staff on relevant policies and procedures
- Maintaining leave records and ensuring they are up to date and well documented.
- Ensuring safety and security of all employees while they are on duty.
- Coordinate Training and Development for all employees
- Advising and supporting managers on relevant matters relating to HR
- Facilitation of payroll documentation for processing
- Processing general correspondence for the HR Department.
- Preparing periodic reports on overall HR status in the Hotel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Higher National Diploma in HRM or CHRP professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a HR generalist with HR experience in leading organizations
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Knowledge of Labor and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop staff.