HR Officer Job at Lee and Myles
Our client is an award winning construction materials manufacturer and a distributor. They seek to hire an experienced, strategic professional in the role of HR Officer.
Salary: Ksh 50,000 gross
HR Officer Job Responsibilities
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Organizational departmental planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company-wide committee facilitation.
- Company employee and community communication.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Charitable giving.
- Employee services and counseling.
Requirements for the HR Officer Job
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar or related role in a busy HR environment.
- Degree in human resource management
- IHRM Membership
- Detailed and a strategic planner
- Able to support organizational human capital growth strategies
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 31st October 2018. Please quote “HR OFFICER” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.