Human Resource Officer Job at Kilimall International
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling. The Human Resource Officer provides advice and assistance to Section Heads and Team Leaders.
Key Responsibilities for the Human Resource Officer Job
- Handling recruitment of staff, up to induction and orientation and placement at the various department.
- Development of job descriptions for new positions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Handling staff complaints, and disciplinary procedures
- Implementation of policies and procedures aimed at promoting staff welfare at the work place.
- Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
- Providing administrative support in the management of Learning and development programs
- Implementing company policies and programs to ensure consistency and fairness in the provision of Human Resources services.
- Administration of staff welfare programs such as the medical cover and Group Personal Accident schemes.
- Administration of employee exit and related human resource issues.
Special Requirements: 10% of her working time may be spent on travelling
- May be require from time to time to work beyond standard office hours.
Note: All job descriptions are subject to management review and may be modified based on business requirements. In case of any variation between this description and the actual duties performed, management has the right to make appropriate decision.
Human Resource Officer Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Working knowledge of Labour Laws and Industrial Relation procedures.
- 3 years of experience in as similar position
- Work experience in an e-commerce setting is preferable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Very strong personality and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
How to Apply
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com with subject title: HRO on or before 12th October, 2018