Graduate Management Trainee Job at I & M Bank
I&M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to set up a Digital factory to drive its digital strategy. The Digital factory will work under a special function hived off from the day to day operations and will collaborate with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design and that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
- Fresh university graduates.
- Students in their final year who will have successfully completed their studies by 31st October 2018. Those completing their studies by mid-December, 2018 are also encouraged to apply.
- A first class degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Computer Science or any other business-related degree.
- Entrepreneurial with a track record of thinking differently
- Keen interest in developing a career in Banking.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
- A self-starter with a high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability.
- Driven to make a difference by putting the customer needs first.
- Passionate about designing a customer experience for a digital world.
- Willing to develop business acumen.
- Ready to challenge themselves and their colleagues
- Creative thinkers.
- Abreast with existing and emerging technologies;
How To Apply
If you’re looking for a challenging career in a dynamic evolving environment, please send your application together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your academic qualifications to the email address below to be received on or before 31st December, 2018.
The General Manager-Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited I & M Tower,
P.O Box 30238 – 00100,
Or email: email@example.com (preferred option)