Who We Are:
Jhpiego is a nonprofit global leader in the creation and delivery of transformative health care solutions for the developing world. In partnership with national governments, health experts and local communities, we build health providers’ skills and we develop systems that save lives now and guarantee healthier futures for women and their families. Our aim is revolutionizing health care for the planet’s most disadvantaged people.
- Conduct JPTT user support and training.
- First line helpdesk support to users and escalate technical issues as appropriate.
- Assist in JPTT system documentation.
- Assist in conducting intensive software testing and peer code review.
- Update work plan budgets/make approved changes in JPTT.
- Assist in expense/accruals reporting in JPTT.
- Work with the Project teams and document gaps that require the attention of the PTO – system requirements specifications.
- Assist in mapping business processes for USAID/Afya Kamilisha project.
- Bachelor’s degree (BIT, MIS, Computer Science or related field).
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in software development processes and support.
- Confident user of Windows Client & Server operating systems and common desktop applications (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Knowledge of computer operations, data analysis, database management, and technical support.
- Understanding of client/server-based applications.
- Good understanding of the principles of structured network cabling and the practicalities of connecting network devices.
- Recognition of the function of basic network infrastructures such as routers and switches.
- Understanding the importance of documenting system configuration information.
- Knowledge of international and USG donor agencies, and private sector foundations.
- General knowledge of database applications, enterprise resource planning, and inventory tracking systems.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should send an application & CV with 3 referees to the following email address: HR.Kenya@jhpiego.org or at their website www.jobs-jhpiego.icims.com by 11th January 2019.
Indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted